Terms and conditions
WOW Escorts provides advertising space for adult entertainment providers, and for those seeking adult entertainment services and are of the legal age.
To gain access to this website you agree:
1. You are at the legal age set by the State or Country in which you are accessing the website to view explicit material of the sexual nature.
2. You only use the website for legal purposes
3. You are accessing the website from a State or Country where it is not deemed illegal to enter or explore a website that contains adult material showing sexual images or explicit content.
4. You are not offended by the following, nudity, sexual imagery, adult sexual activity.
5. You will not expose the content displayed by the Website to any minor or any persons who are considered the illegal age set by the State or Country in which you are accessing the Website.
In addition to the agreement, you gave us when you accessed the website and accepted that you are 18 years old and that you agreed with the terms and conditions of the agency, in order to continually use our online platform and the services of the company you must be in accordance with the following rules and statements.
– We are just a professional agency that promotes these independent companions through various media and online way. We do not offer adult work, but only help you book their escort services in London or another city. These beautiful women, not the agency, offer accompanying services; we are only an intermediary. In fact, we help you to reserve only the time of these gorgeous women; the services offered are totally at the discretion and choice of these hot girls.
– How you spend your time together is your choice, as adult people. Therefore, we do not guarantee any service offered by these adult ladies (remember that we verify through the identity documents that all these amazing women are at least 18 years old).
– You will find out the total level of the original donation before confirming your booking, including any travel fees. You will not donate anything extra; you do not have to make extra gifts.
– The revenues of the agency are based on a minority percentage as compensation for the expenses of promotion and other expenses for maintenance of the agency and the payment of the salaries of the employees. So, you will find these girls on various third party sites that promote these girls in the UK.
And again, we remind you that you must be 18 years of age or older to benefit from the services of this London escort agency and to use this website.
The personal data that the WOW Escorts London website (https://wowescorts.co.uk/) collects and processes are described below, along with the purpose and mode of processing.
1. For each visit to the website, whether it’s a logged-in visitor or a guest, the following data is collected:
a) User-Agent: The string that the web browsing application recommends to the server (ex: Chrome);
b) HTTP Referer: the page visited before the current one;
c) IP address;
d) Email address, if the visitor sends a review to the website or uses a contact form;
e) Other technical features of the device, such as resolution, operating system, etc., collected by third-party embeds (Google Analytics, Olark chat etc.) or by the web server.
These data are collected and processed for the purpose of general statistics, or for communication between the customer and the agency’s receptionists or to implement defence strategies against computer attacks and are NOT publicly displayed on the website, other visitors and other premium members do not have access to them.
2. In addition, for premium members, these are the data collected when registering a free membership account:
f) Email address required for: account validation, password reset (if it was forgotten), informal (sending notifications about certain events, news or new ladies – the newsletter is optional). It is not displayed publicly on the website and other members do not have access to it;
g) Username required to login. It is posted publicly on the website, in front of the reviews written by the premium member, in order to facilitate an ongoing discussion;
h) Password, required for login. It is NOT displayed anywhere and It is NOT stored in plain text, but only encrypted. Even the webmasters do not know these passwords because the passwords are encrypted;
These data (f,g,h and i) are collected so that without them it is not possible to create a membership account.
i) Optional Data – which WOW members have the option to enter into their own account if they wish: Website, AIM, Yahoo IM, Jabber / Google Talk, Google+, About Yourself (Biographical Info). The introduction of these data is purely optional. These data are not processed in any way, except for their display on the personal account page. Also, field names where this information can be entered are indicative, members have no obligation to complete them accurately. We recommend filling in the optional information only if you want the other members, the webmaster or guests to know them.
– Required and optional data (2) and automatically-collected data (1) are not processed in ways other than those mentioned, are not marketed, and are not transferred to third parties.
– Required and optional data (2) are stored in the website database for the duration of a membership account, as well as on backups. They can be changed at any time by the account holder.
– Automatically collected data (1) is stored in server access logs hosting the Web server logs. IP addresses and email addresses are also stored in the website database, for every written review (permanent) and for authentication sessions (until they expire or until log out).
How long we retain your data
– If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
– For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Other technologies used by the website or third-party embeds
1) Application cache memory: An application data cache is a data store on a device. It can, for example, allow a web application to run without an Internet connection and can improve the performance of the application by allowing for faster content access.
2) Storing web data through your browser – Storing web data through your browser allows sites to store data in a browser on your device. When used in “local storage” mode, the function allows data to be saved between sessions (for example, so data can be recovered after the browser is closed and reopened). A technology that allows data storage from the web is HTML 5.
3) Cookies and similar technologies: A cookie is a small file containing a string that is sent to your computer when you access a site. When you go back to the site, the cookie helps the website recognize your browser. Cookies can store user preferences as well as other information. You can reconfigure your browser to reject all cookies or to let you know when a cookie is being sent. However, some site features or services may not work properly without cookies. On other platforms where cookies are not available or applicable, other technologies are used for similar purposes to cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
5) Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
7) HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) – The principal motivation for HTTPS is authentication of the accessed website and protection of the privacy and integrity of the exchanged data while in transit. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks. The bidirectional encryption of communications between a client and server protects against eavesdropping and tampering of the communication.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.